EB-U32 High Definition +
Featuring resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), Epson’s entry level projectors deliver high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion. And, it makes it easy to display more content. You can also display HDTV content at its native resolution with quality that surpasses even that of 1080p devices.
- 3 x Brighter Colours, and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- High Definition – Native resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) supports Full HD for presentations, videos and more.
- Wireless – Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires.
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® and Android™ devices.
- USB Plug 'n Play – Use the included USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
You can also display HDTV content at its native resolution with quality that surpasses even that of 1080p devices.
WUXGA resolution is ideal for any application requiring Full Hi-Def, including BluRay content, graphic intensive programs, educational film slides, and any application requiring exceptional detail.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EB-U32 Projector, 1.8m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, 1.8m USB Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Soft Carrying Case|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.67-inch wide panel with MLA (D10)|
|Zoom||1 - 1.2 (Optical)|
|Screen Size||30" to 300" [0.87m to 9.02m] (Zoom: Wide)
30" to 300" [1.07m to 10.98m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||60" screen 1.8 - 2.17 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.38 (Zoom:Wide), 1.68 (Zoom:Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.50 - 1.71|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||20.42mm-24.5mm|
|Colour Light Output||3,200 Lumens|
|White Light Output||3,200 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Lamp Hours||5,000 hours (Normal)
10,000 hours (ECO)
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal -30 to +30 degrees
|Tilt Angle||0 to 12 degrees|
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin), 2 x HDMI (1x MHL)|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)|
|Input: Audio||1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x HDMI|
|Input: Control||1 x USB 2.0 type A|
|Input: Network I/O||1 x USB Type A|
|EasyMP Network & Control||Yes (Wireless LAN included)|
|EasyMP Network Projection||Yes (Wireless LAN included)|
|PC Free Presentations||Yes|
|USB Plug 'n Play||Yes|
|AV Mute Slide||Yes|
|Auto Power On||Yes (PC, USB Display)|
|Direct Power On/Off||Yes|
Security cable hole
Password protect function
|Colour Modes||Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard|
|Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet)||244 × 297 × 82 mm|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 hours*|
|Projector Warranty||2 Years (excluding lamps)|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||277W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.26W|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 37/28dB|
|*Which ever comes first