Privacy Statement & Security
Privacy Statement. We don't give out your details to others
In accordance with the Guidelines issued by the Australian Privacy Commissioner, HCC provides the following privacy statement.
Our service providers may record when you visit this site the following information for statistical purposes:
• The date and time of your visit to the site;
• The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
• The type of browser that you use;
• Data of a similar nature to the above.
No attempt will be made to identify users browsing this site, however, your IP address is stored if you place an order. You may elect to have your personal data stored on our server to save re-entering it next time you visit. e-mail HCC will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to any external mailing list.
• From Spam Act 2003.. You agree there is an inferred consent for us to be able to send you information by e-mail based on our business relationship.
This means we can e-mail you details of offers etc. Use the unsubscribe facility should you not want be sent information in future. You have used our web site subject to our terms & conditions but we don't want to lose you as a client so we do listen to you.
We record your phone number to call you back if you've send it to us in a message or provided it with your order.
We must be able to do a security check. • It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to any external mailing list. • If you place an order with us we keep your phone number as your account number (so it's easy for you to remember) and we may call you with offers related to your purchase (i.e. toner bundles for your colour laser) but this is not a regular process, it's normally via e-mail which you can opt out of.
For our use only
We will not use any information you disclose to us for any other purpose that to do business with you. We will not disclose your information to anyone else not concerned with the supply of your order without your consent.
• Couriers will need to know your address.
• We may contact you at a later time if we believe we have information that may interest you unless you expressly exclude this option upon contacting us.
From time to time we may send you a promotional offer(s), you can always opt-out by clicking on remove options.
Upon request your e-mail address will be removed from our system, as we would not have divulged it to any other person or company you can rest assured that you will not regret giving us your details in the first place.
10.7 We will only publish personal information on this site if it has been collected for this purpose with your knowledge or if you have consented to the disclosure. When giving such consent you should be aware that information published on this site is accessible to millions of users from all over the world, that search engines will index it and that it may be copied and used by any web user.
We always alter your address so you can't be identified by web crawling robots that farm e-mail addresses. Information submitted by you containing your personal details becomes the property of HCC
• This means that, once the information is published on this site, (not your address etc.) we will have no control over its subsequent use and disclosure. If you do not want your comments published please advise us when writing.
We comply with the Spam Act (Australia) If we send you promotional e-mails, you will be able to stop us sending you any more by simply replying with the word delete in the heading.