More than just a better light source, it's the Absolute Black..
It's not the brightness that's impressive, it's the lack of it in dark scenes.
for their new "laser" light source, you'd buy an LS for the quality of the image it can project, in the case of the LS-10000 4k enhanced.
Discover a whole new way to watch movies — the way film-makers intended. Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality. Now every subtle intricacy is captured — even your most-loved films will offer something new. Plus, Epson's Detail Enhancement Technology refines surface details for true-to-life images that pop off the screen. Users can adjust levels of sharpness and detail enhancement for optimal viewing. This isn't just a new way to watch movies — it's the best way.
TK Epson's revolutionary 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels for twice the vertical and horizontal resolution. Enjoy unbelievable sharpness and clarity, even closer to the screen. 4K Enhancement delivers immersive images.
Dual Laser Light Source
Considering the advantages offered by a laser system, Epson's decision to use a laser light source for the LS10000 was an obvious choice. The laser light engine's long, 30,000-hour lifespan provides virtually worry-free operation. And, there's no waiting for the projector to warm up or cool down — the projector reaches maximum brightness and turns off almost immediately. Plus, high-speed contrast control ensures both bright and dark scenes look their best.
Wide Colour Gamut
Enjoy brilliant, color-rich performance. The full sRGB colour gamut is visible even in the brightest mode. And, the DCI color gamut — the digital cinema standard — is also achievable.
For decades, 3LCD projectors have been praised within the industry for delivering superior color and gradation. Now, with Epson's innovative 3LCD Reflective system, you get remarkably high contrast as well. Featuring advanced liquid crystal on quartz technology, these 3LCD Reflective projectors boast exceptional performance, including an improved pixel density and increased aperture ratio for smoother, film-like pictures.
Fast, quiet and precise, the EH-LS10000 allows you to preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios. Project 2.40, 1.85 and 1.78 aspect ratios on the same screen without an anamorphic lens — and no downtime when switching between ratios. Watch movies on a grander scale at the touch of a button, without any disruptive black bars.
Transform any 2D movie, from the latest science-fiction adventure to your favourite classic, to spectacular 3D. Or, watch the big game in exciting 3D. The EH-LS10000 makes it easier than ever with convenient 2D-to-3D conversion. With just the touch of a button, you can watch your favourite shows and movies in eye-popping 3D. There are no special discs required. And, the possibilities are endless.
- Stunning 4K Enhancement – Discover a whole new way to watch movies — the way filmmakers intended. Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology delivers an astonishing picture quality
- Upscale 1080P content – Epson's revolutionary 4K Enhancement technology makes standard and HD content come alive. From the feathers in a plume to freckles on a nose, you'll see every incredible detail
- Dual Laser Light Source – The dual laser diode illumination system — one for red and green, the other for blue — ensures balanced, high-quality images
- Absolute Black – Experience incredible, unprecedented black levels — with zero lumens during Absolute Black scenes
- Lens Memory – The EH-LS10000 allows you to preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios
- Amazing Colour Brightness – 1,500 Lumens colour brightness and 1,500 Lumens white brightness
- 3LCD Reflective Technology – Light reflection reduces and corrects the variation of polarization, delivering rich, deep blacks
- A True Cinematic Experience – Innovations, including Epson's unique Super-resolution with Detail Enhancement Technology, exceptional frame interpolation capabilities, as well as powerful Bright 3D Drive projection let you experience a new standard in home entertainment
- Powered Lens Shift – Lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±90% on the vertical axis and up to ±40% on the horizontal axis
- Efficient Cooling System – With noise levels as low as 19 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content
- Exciting 3D Made Easy – Two pairs of RF 3D glasses included
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson EH-LS10000|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EH-LS10000 Projector, Power Cable, Remote Control + Batteries, Cable Cover, HDMI Clamp x 2, 3D Glasses + USB cable for charging x 2, User Manual|
|Projection System||RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system|
|LCD Panel||0.74-inch wide panel, Reflective HTPS|
|Zoom||1 - 2.1 (Optical)|
|Screen Size||30" to 300" [0.83 to 8.57 m] (Zoom: Wide)
30" to 300" [1.79 to 18.19 m] (Zoom: Tele)
|Projection Distance||100" screen 2.83 - 6.04 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.28 (Zoom: Wide), 2.73 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||2.5 - 3.7|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||21.3 mm - 44.7 mm|
|Colour Light Output||1,500 Lumens|
|White Light Output||1,500 Lumens|
|Resolution||1080p (4K Enhancement)|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Contrast Ratio||Absolute Black
Full White 1,500lm / Full Black 0lm
|Laser Type||Laser Diode 41.9 mW (Output)|
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit (Partial 12bit)|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Lens Shift||Vertical: -90% to +90%
Horizontal: -40% to +40%
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x Component Video|
|Input: Computer||1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)|
|Input: USB||1 x USB A (Photo Viewer)|
|Input: Control||1 x RS232c|
|Trigger Out||2 x 3.5mm mini-jack|
|3D Formats||Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side, Frame Packaging|
|2D to 3D Conversion||Off / Weak / Medium / Strong|
|Picture in Picture||Yes|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Security||Kensington®-style lock provision|
|Colour Modes||2D: Dynamic, Living room, Natural, Cinema, Auto
3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
|Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet)||553 x 550 x 238 mm|
|Laser Warranty||30, 000 Hours|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Power Consumption: Laser on||442W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.38W|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 28/19dB|
|*For more information visit Epson Projector Warranty|
|PRODUCT OPTIONS||Item Code||Description|
|V13H134A39||ELPAF39 Air Filter|
|V12H548001||ELPGS03 3D Glasses|
|V12H564C12||ELPAC01 Charger for 3D Glasses|
|V12H002S2Y||ELPSC21B 80" Portable tripod screen|
|Epson is the registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson ESC/P2 and Epson Stylus are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. MicroDot is a trademark of Epson Australia Pty Limited. All other product names and other company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Equipment supplied by Epson Australia is designed to function in conjunction with genuine Epson consumables and accessories specifically configured for it.
Epson products are designed and made to give highly reliable use and long life when used according to its specifications. With any system, product or device used in situations where human life may be involved or at risk, Epson advises that you should take all necessary steps to ensure the suitability of your Epson product for inclusion in your system, and recommends that you include fail-safe procedures and redundancy support or backup equipment in your system, to maintain the maximum safety margin and optimum system reliability. Examples include but are not limited to – do not interfere with any electrical components within the device, do not use items supplied with the product for purposes other than as intended by Epson (ie mains cords, inks, CDs, plastic wrapping) and do not make modifications to the product.